Fall Flowers: Watercolor Cookie Decorating
A hands-on, in-person cookie decorating class where you’ll learn edible painting techniques to create beautiful, watercolor-like harvest flower sugar cookies. 🍂🌻🍁
Time & Location
Sep 29, 6:30 PM
Denham Springs, Denham Springs, LA, USA
About the event
Join Kelsey of Kookie Deaux as she shows YOU how to create watercolor-look royal-icing Kookies inspired by the unique beauty of fall!
🍂Tickets include all materials needed to follow along in class:
1. Edible paint-- including, but not limited to, sample “paint” palettes by Sugarprism, food dye, and edible markers. *
**Ticket price reflects the more-than-usual variety of materials that will be used.**
2. Paint brushes
3. 6 pre-iced flower-shaped Kookies
4. Step-by-step instruction process, guided by Kookie Crafter, Kelsey
5. Kelsey's favorite fall-vibes, cut-out Kookie and royal icing recipes
6. Immediate access to the exclusive Kookie Class VIP Facebook group.
This class is appropriate for all skills levels-- including beginners!! Younger artists are welcome but please note that this particular form of cookie-decorating begs a slightly more zen atmosphere; and participants 21+ are encouraged to bring their favorite fall cocktails!
****Because it's basically sacrilege to schedule anything during an LSU football game-- home or away-- we are watching for the 9/30 game-time announcement, and the time of this class is subject to change accordingly. 💜💛🏈
--->NOTE: If it changes and you can no longer attend for this reason, you will be refunded in full and/or be able to pick up a kit to DIY at home!
Fall Flowers: Kookie Painting
1-ticket=1 person; please note cancellation policy.